So, in true legal fashion, it is ABSOLUTELY IMPERATIVE I make a few points:
1. Though I am licensed to practice, nothing on this website is to be construed as legal counsel. My posts are purely informative, and meant to educate the reader as to what my perceptions are with relevant events and case law.
2. I do not represent any readers that come across the site. But I am more than happy to refer anyone interested in more information to licensed practitioners or relevant resources.
3. The opinions expressed here are purely my own, and are not reflective of any organizations that I am affiliated with.
4. I am not responsible for any comments made on the site. However, I do ask that all comments be respectful to fellow readers, myself, ethnic groups, etc. (I think you get the gist). If there is one thing I CANNOT stand it is intolerant or disrespectful people. But the whole proliferation of “nasty” comments has been really interesting to me. Nowadays, everyone is so quick to sue for slander, when most of the time the crap they post on the internet is slanderous to themselves. Anywho, just behave.
5. Absolutely, positively, without a doubt NO ADVERTISING. Let me reiterate that for those who don’t grasp that all capital letters is screaming…NO…..ADVERTISING! Don’t solicit myself, or any other readers. They have apps for that.
6. Anything disclosed on the website is not subject to attorney-client privilege, i.e. the po-po’s can and will come get you and there is nothing you can do. So if you are a non-profit with current legal issues, please contact an attorney.